-Green Floral Tape
-Plastic Flower, Grass and Leaves
**All of the above materials can be purchased at a craft store
- Glue the ribbon around the rim of the terracotta top.
- Take the lid of your pen and wrap the pen in your green floral tape.
- Cut the stem off of your fake flower, and glue the flower head to the top of your pen (not the part that writes.)
- Glue your fake leaves to the middle of the pen.
- Set a chunk of flower foam into the bottom of the pot and glue into place.
- Fill the pot with your dried grass until you reach the top of your pot
- Stick your pen into the flower foam. If the pen won't stand up, try adding more dried grass.