There is a legend, "Legend says that anyone who kisses the Blarney Stone of Ireland will be blessed with eloquence. Make your own kissed Blarney Stone to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your children in preschool, daycare or at home!"
- White and green acrylic paint
- Sponge applicator
- Gold paint pen
- White glitter glue
How to make it:
- Using sponge applicator or large paint brush, paint the rock white, set aside to dry.
- Draw lips on the rocks; trace around the lips lightly with a pencil onto the rock.
- Paint the lips green and let dry.
- Outline the lips with a gold paint pen.
- Use gold paint pen to add other decorations to the rock, swirled lines, circles and other shapes.
- Cover the entire rock with glitter glue and let dry.