-wonton dough sheets that can be found at your local grocery store produce section.
-chopped bok choy or green cabbage,carrots,celery,onion,garlic
-deep fryer, oil
-optional grounded:chicken, sausage,turkey
-potsticker mold via amazon
-bowl with water
1. Combine the grounded meat, chopped vegetables, salt, pepper together.
2. Add a teaspoon of the filling to a wonton sheet, with your finger -dab in water and coat the edges of the wonton sheet with water.
3. Bring the two handles together of the mold.
4. Add to deep fryer and cook for three minutes.
5. Remove and lay on paper towels to dry and cool.
6. Serve with soy sauce or any sauce.